Translate

Monday, May 18, 2015

Before I Start getting my tanking on....

Before I go to Wot today and blow shit up
and use my strategies to conquer the enemy today,
I just want to take the time to let you know
About a lucky moment I had in Wot lol you know I love
playing Wot, of course starwars the Old Republic,
And World of Airplanes and most certainly Cod basically
Any action game you can think of that I'm good
at I play it, if I have it of course but I don't have a gaming system
like an Xbox 360 or playstation or those types of things.
Anyway back to World of tanks I had the most lucky moment ever!
I swear if I find the video that I'm thinking about uploading
momentarily I'll show you you see I was in a map I forget which map
its called  but it has a city in the corner anyway I was in my T29
I spot the enemy I take a turn a right turn like almost flanking the enemy
I was in a Teir 8 battle I'm telling you I was being a badass I was taking
chunks out of they're hp I hit a teir 7 or 8 it was a At8 something like that
and of course the enemy spotted me later but some of the enemy brought me down to
4 hp one T20 almost kicked my ass lol -----But I found a way to escape the city
I went badass on an Arty and enemy tanks I've seen right when the Arty was about to finish
me off I was like 'Bitch you are not gonna kill me today!'hahahahahahaha and kicked his ass
for the second kill and I also destroyed a heavy or a medium tank for a third kill
lol I was sooo freaking lucky LOL I can't get over it!!! It was like Wow!!
I'm telling you I had so much fun! I can't wait to do that again! :D



No comments: