Translate

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Hi Guys

Hi guys how are you today?
Mine is so-so but otherwise good
http://fastingforapurpose.wix.com/mobile-games#!main-video/pvyry
has been updated still needs some updates but its getting there
:) Also had a magnificent match. This week I can describe 3 days as
so-so, a little painful and headache Painful because somehow I
can assume that maybe I slept wrong I have no idea then a pain in the chest.....
then a headache that I have no idea why I had a headache it does
remain a mystery. Today its just a pain in the chest but aside from that I had a wonderful
Marathon of Hemlock Grove I ended up finishing it lol then watched a movie
about a sharpshooter getting hunted by people that want to assassinate him I'll put the Title
later today or sometime whenever I squeeze some time to put a update here adding a title
Its a wonderful movie :) As for Hemlock Grove, Its getting Real Good I hope they put new
episodes out soon. I hope you enjoy the 2015 Hemlock Grove Trailer :D

No comments: