Translate

Sunday, March 20, 2016

About the Seminole College

About the Seminole College, Its going great! I met some people they are real kind
I think I even made a new friend :) She actually has taking the time to explain too me how to solve problems in match especially in another class to plus on Friday -----The Friday that passed she
was kind enough to let me keep this paperback book she even says that it helped her improve on her
Multiplication skills :D Like right now I'm putting it to use and actually am almost done on the Multiplication form B :) Its a great book :) I recommend this Spectrum paperback book to
Anyone who's having a difficult time in Multiplication it will help you get good at it I just started using this today but you can get it at a Seminole College in a Bookstore there they have plenty of these paperback books :)

No comments: