Translate

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Samuel Hidalgo

Samuel Hidalgo hereby is relinquished of
all admin privileges for plagiarizing my page:https://www.facebook.com/Letmyexpressionshow/
and fking up the page name  and kicking me the owner
of that page off of it. I reclaimed my page but
however since he changed the name of it now I have to wait until July 16,2017
too be able too fix it.



Not only that he threatened me in Private chat that he was going to
bring weapons  too  the college I go too.  I'm putting this here so you all can bear witness too this document that has been made just now in front of you so that the next time
he does this and carries out his threat that he would be put in jail or prison for attempted murder.




This is Samuel Hidalgo  so as I said earlier 
the next time he threatens me and carries out his threat that  he would be put in jail or prison for attempted murder.

No comments: