Translate

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Race by NightAngel_27

If you really are aware of our country (America)
being torn apart from the inside out why the hell have you not acted and did
something about it?One thing I might as well bring up is that
the Gov. is obviously fanning the fire and watch as black people start to hate
White people and white people start to hate white people
This is one of those distractions designed by our tyrant Gov. it used to be that you
could say a racial joke and no black person will be offended same with a black person
saying a racial joke and no white person will get offended and it used to be a time when you can carry a pocket knife to school nobody will stab one another nobody would do anything to put someone endanger at school now that all changed I'm deeply upset at what's going on patience is slowly leaving me you would think that I'm crazy but I know I'm not crazy.And this is just the beginning and this is going to impact not only me but everyone including you if you want our tyrant out of the country or whatever you wish in order to get him kicked out of the country I would love to watch and when they are gone that we will fix this damage they inflected on this country I love dearly I would love to see this country restored back to its former glory and prospering right now this country is laughable to other countries I'm ashamed that we are getting laughed at.   

No comments: