Translate

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Half my neighborhood got a Powerout

So..........I was doing a pvp mission on Starwars The Old Republic
It was 11pm something when all of a sudden the power went out and I'm like
'Wtf? I can't do one more pvp mission?' Then I was like 'Really?' Then
I don't know but for some reason I remembered a horror movie that bad shit happens
at night so then when I'm looking for a flashlight I end up spilling my drink
and I'm like 'Fk' it hit the ground thank heavens and that God the cup was plastic lol
then I look out side and I notice that the other side of my neighborhood and notice
that they didn't get a powerout then I'm pissed and wondering why is my side of my neighborhood
the unfortunate ones then I get out my room then soon my fks are wide awake cuz they're fan stopped
working and figured that they only turned off our power because of the stupid bill but that
wasn't the case then they joined me at see if weren't the only one that it happened to
Turns out we weren't the only ones and neighbors were out but I couldn't help but
wonder if a dumbass tampered with a fuse. And I still don't know and plus the radio didn't talk about
it which was stupid shouldn't the stupid new be up to date on stuff like that? So
I was restless and I'm still wondering about it.  So I'm hoping to get some answers soon.

No comments: