Translate

Thursday, June 9, 2016

What I was brought with today


hello and how are you today?
and just now Miami in your state made it illegal to grow food on private property , primarly the front and back yard
Good thing I don't live in Miami. And this is why I hate corrupt people and why I hate big Government I can't wait til the corrupt government gets a big earthquake that will destroy the whole fking government.
yup and these corrupt governemnts are getting prepared fpr civil unrest and using the military to get ready to shoot and kill or put in to FEMA Concentration Camps
*for
Also how's the process of destroying Revenges clan going?
it's a worked in progress but keep getting side tracked with my w&r inc for gta
plus next up i get one of my contacts to defame his clan
good and dang plus one of my fromer friends recently bullied one of our clanmates , i had taken immiedate action
Did he stop bullying our clanmates?
nope , he blocked him so he can begin round two any time
and right before that he attempted to destory my wiki site so i am exetremely pissed at him
Well he has to stop He's overall lucky that I don't play GTa one because well I don't have money to pay for that two well I don't know a secure site to get the download and three I don't have anything to unzip a file for gta so that I could go in and create a character and defend our clanmates
yup and when he bullied my friends from england i'm glad they got fbi on him to moniter him constantly and there is most likley a case on him for doing the neon gaming hacking
remotely but haven't gone in to using undercover vehicles yet
.
yup and i reemember going to his house andhe constantly hovers over me when ever i enter my passwords which was one of the red flags i got from him
all back in 2014 of hanging out with him for almost 8 months after regaining contact with him
I would have been uncomfortable and ready to strike him if he did that to me
He does not seem to like giving people space when they are typing in there passwords
yup and when ever i detect someone hovering overing my i type faster than my regular typing peed to try to turn it in to a blur
*me
*speed
I would do that to if I were you
and with all the 8 months of me hanging out with him i got lucky 100% of my time he didn't see or know my passwords
Why does he do that anyway? The only thing I can guess what one of his intention is to hack your account and set you up.
i thinkk he hates gamers in general plu ik he hates black people off the bat since he refuses to talk to them
*think
*plus
He hates black people?
yup
All black people
?
yup
I can really see myself wanting to crush him fast and not get along with him. Whatsoever
yup and when ever i spoke to a black person asin being friendly as ushual , he called them weird in front of my face
Have you spoken to anyone about this? Because we need a course of action he can't go on doing this it is pissing me off him being racist and all
.
not yet but ik the fbi is on his tail offically
and i should let who ever made the fbi report know about this to add more details to it
Yeah because he can't continue to get away with this.
which was one of my british friends
yuplus i'll let my britsh police friend know about this as soon as is avalible since he is in camp
yup plus the former friend from my town is the lowest lvl of formfriends at rock bottom entering bottomless pit
The bottomless pit? What do you mean by that?
it means he will continue to fall and never rise ever again plus he tried to make movies to encouage sucide via youutube
the good news is no one subscribed to him yet
Yeah he needs to be stopped
yup and i heard in his moviemaking skill he is gona record forcing one of his current friend to jump off if if a bridge and die and then gona claim it's all parto f the movie
*part of
*friends
Yeah he really needs to be brought down
yup and idc if it takes police , swat or even elite federal law enforcement and military to take him down
he doesn't do any gaming
that ik v of he used theo play world of warcraft thne mysteriously quit since thats where his rage at gamers of all forms
is he fuel
*his
So he just plays GTA for kicks?
he never games
To bully other gamers?
that ik of
he has a twitter for bullyinh gamers and yt for it
What's his name on twiiter?
And nice
dariusb199
plus on there he made his own license plate number public in one of photos

here is his ip:


and if you look at the comments it of the last link it clearly matches of what he siad to me back in 2014
What did he say to you in 2014?
when ever i said something about cannibis ,he siad it has a few cures with out knowing the full truth about it
yup and all of the stuff from this year on his comments to a admin is a exact match of what he said to me in 2014
and he emailed me in 2015 to remove the protection from my pages and i refused
and he tried to be undercover on my wiki site since luckily for our gaming clan when know how to spot a spy.
 (Me and my friends conversation)


If you want the guy my friend is talking about please help us out and take him to the police for everything this person did.

 http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fobieden.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FThread%3A2620%234&h=rAQGyqSaF

No comments: