Translate

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Me

Hello again :) Yeah have you ever get past music somehow crawl its way
back to you ever? If it does, You aren't the only one meet me a Formal Student at Seminole College
in Sanford and a tanker and tweets frequently on Twitter and a retired Executive officer
of the Galactic Warrior Empire and Formal member of about 4 clans not exactly a spy for any of theses clans in any of the games I play with me somehow Christian music just
crawls its way back to me from the past and I'm not into that anymore I'm more interested in other music. Then a flash of the past when I was in Ocoee Middle  School during that time there was an Event the' Gotta keep Reading' anyway after school I went home right I lived at that time
in South Cumberland I'm not sure if that's spelled correctly anyway I was hanging out outside in the back porch  behind the shed just Chilling and tanning getting some sun after that event had my short off and relaxing it was a nice afternoon after all so why not right? Anyway the Helicopter people saw me right they caught me by surprise I did not even get a warning I was like o shit! then got up and got to the shed I had the Helicopter people working hard lol I didn't do anything Wrong I was just Surprised and I guess shy I don't know I guess I didn't have a good book in-hand *Shrugs* I think I probably want to relive that day I guess and show them a book I most enjoyed and have finished I finished reading this book like I think about 8 times  I lost count I didn't read it again yet to refresh my memory of what happened in the book it a real good book I guess its similar to the series on Netflix The Vampire Diaries, Speaking of that when are they going to continue that series? Anyway lol I just got off topic anyway I guess I want to pay Tribute too Nicolas Hover I don't know him well truth be told hopefully it can permanently bury and seal most of the past for good.  Plus I guess I have to be checked on soon to see if my heart is fine because sometimes it hurts sometimes it doesn't but I think its better to be safe than sorry. Details can be told if you can email me or catch me in Seminole College in Sanford where I am going to register for the summer term and take classes in the 'B' Building.

No comments: