Translate

Saturday, August 16, 2014

How blind can one person be?

Just today I was told on facebook by a bible study
teacher that my dad wants to know how I'm doing here's the conversation:
'I wanted u to know ur dad misses u and wonders how u are. I would hope that u would be the young mature adult and be courteous and let your dad know how things are w/ you. He misses you. Inspite of ur differences, remember he's your dad and he loves you... I'm expecting you to do the right thing. We miss u at the bible study. Well take care.'
Yeah I agree that he's my dad but I don't want to see him I don't even want to talk to him
I don't care at all what he feels at this point the bible study teacher fails to know the truth also these couple weeks I been having bad dreams regarding my father and I shoot at first in the dream it will be fine and dandy until my father brings up crap and ruins the day and next thing I know we are fighting
that's almost every dream I ever have its never peaceful always tensions even today I had a bad 
dream and we fought and this time he kicks me in the chest I don't feel a thing then when I wake up its like his spirit kicked me in the chest that I have to try to shake it off it takes few mins until finally it went away I don't want to see him or talk to him there's nothing I want to say to him nothing but bad things truthfully he for one should be in Jail for stealing from me and for lying on the paper that my step-mother was unemployed when she was actually employed amongst other reasons these are one of them shoot I don't care if he's looking on this website he  deserves to be punished.(Put in Jail)
Shoot I remember when I had to make a choice to go to behavioral services in order for me and my father to not fight each other at the behavioral services it was torture because it was extremely cold I had to change to one of those clothes you wear at the hospital only different but still it was torture I was there for 2 days I wish I knew my moms phone number in order to get the hell out of there sooner then I was transferred to another facility it was the same I've kept my cool for 3 straight days if I hadn't I would have stayed longer I didn't say much of anything to the behavioral Doc. because I knew that he wouldn't be able to solve the situation with my father then I met some person I don't remember his name but he was cool but I didn't know why he was there in the first place so I didn't bother to ask because it probably wasn't my business to know anyway--------Have a nice afternoon.

No comments: