Translate

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Just when I thought my computer Died for good

You know when you feel like learning about the computer's monitor

you remove the covering and unplug almost everything then its like you forget
then you connect things in a wrong area of the monitor then when it was on
removed the ram you know to see what happens turns out it messed up the mother board or something because after that day it never turned on again and I cleaned the inside of the
mother board for it was dusty and needed to be cleaned and finally today thank god a tech person brought it back to life my step-dad was going to get a laptop working like if this computer
doesn't wake up soon we will have something that's awake and ready to be used..........I missed so much on how my friends are doing-----now that its alive now I can catch up on what I've messed by the way if this happens to you well it would teach you as it taught me don't mess with it leave it to
the experts 

No comments: