Translate

Monday, February 9, 2015

A cryer in Wot that one shotted me lol

So one the last half of a battle I was in my T20 and
of course what I have on my tank is all stock right anyways I ran into a Su-100
or Isu-152 that had a little bit of hit points left and there was a heavy next to me going after the
same tank but he didn't have a clear shot at it but I did so I believe we were to kills away from winning when I one-shotted the tank destroyer I was itching to destroy apparently
my ally got pissed and one shotted me so I'm like wow poor baby so then I decided to go to my
contact list I had a full list so I went through them looking for players with the least rating
so I finally found one and deleted one of my friends from my contact list and looked up the player
that one shootted me and said 'Awwwwww poor baby you need someone to tuck you in
you mad that I destroyed that tank before you shot it' he didn't say anything So I think he was
Jealous on what I did that he had to one shot me also when the battle was over because he one shootted me he got me to get payed a little more in Wot hahahahahaha I wasn't trying to be a bully or mean
I was just stating from what I have witnessed today I suppose jealous people are more prone to doing stupid things than non jealous people.lol

No comments: