Translate

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

An Update from my commander from yesterday

We went up a bit that's cool now let's do progress -Madame Red

Also one more thing I kicked out one of my clan members out of the clan
for being inactive for over a year also his personal rating sucked. This is what I said to Madame about one of our members after I kicked  mgZEKE117   one of our members : ' I'm thinking about that person that been inactive for about a year he never attended anything he got a shiity rating that's super poor and all he has is teir 4's or 3's and he created the account in what 2011 or 2013 or 2010 and man is rating is super poor and all he has is teir 4's or 3's that's it man I could use a beer I almost opened a bottle of beer to mix it with the iced tea I just now made but I couldn't open it the stupid top to the beer won't turn to open'  I mean seriously if you were to check this mgZEKE117 you would have been shocked to at what you would see I promise you.

No comments: