Translate

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Keeping myself busy by:Deathbringer_27

Its amazing how I manage to take care of so many things
especially managing to help out in my clan doing my job as a Executive officer
since I just got promoted in Wot in my clan Worldofserenity  (WOS)
I was recently promoted personal officer and now I got promoted a week ago
I'm becoming a pro in Worldoftanks, yesterday I tried a game out called
Callofgods you can check it out here callofgods.com and that game is to strange for me
its complicated since I obviously don't know how to play it and to you know get
around in that game is tricky. Recently on January 10th my birthday passed I had a blast
there's so many fun things I did that I couldn't name them but I could try naming
one or two like well I played with my dog and had a fun family get together with my mom and Step-dad and joked around :) my commander and some of the members in my clan wished me happy birthday and a few of my fb friends wished me happy birthday and my regular friends as well not all at lest Sad thing is my own brothers didn't send anything to wish me Happy Birthday to me to at lest let me know that they care about me and remembered my birthday and wish the best for me on my birthday but that never happened. Anyways fast forward today I made an agreement to kill them with
kindness since one of my brothers birthday is on the 15th. They never called us or anything, They
haven't visited my mom and I at all like they don't know my mom and I still exist they come up with excuses that don't make any sense to me and right now I'm like whatever I haven't talked to them
except last time they probably think my mom isn't going to let me call them of course she is going to let me call them I even gave my Eldest brother my Skype username so he can friend me when I had Skype so he won't have an excuse to not talk to me but no he has not made and effort to friend me on Skype and chat with me I even gave him my email address so he can email me but he has not emailed me to talk to me eventually Skype slowed down my computer so I got rid of it. I'm no longer going to waste my time offering any information to email me or anything if lightening strikes the electric poll and blows up something near where I live and the current of the lightening gets me or blows up the computer in front of me lets see if they my brothers talk to me then not that I wish the lightening to blow up the computer in front of me anyway. Anyway still up to  this day my brothers never called or sent a text nor my eldest brother email me to talk to me I'm not feeling any love from them or anything positive from them I've found out recently I have aspergers if you don't know what aspergers is check this link out:http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.webmd.com%2Fbrain%2Fautism%2Fmental-health-aspergers-syndrome&h=JAQEPN-WC
first freakin day at the docs place answering questions then when I left its like maybe she did something to my brain that that day I felt half retarded later then the next day when I woke up its like I felt that someone put something in my brain that blocked me from thinking all the way or gathering my thoughts together but after the next appointment with the doc I was starting to well feel comfortable with talking to the doc. Anyways today I had a good day I had a skirmish on January the 25th then started training some of my recruits in Worldoftanks on the basics before my commander and I start teaching our recruits (All of our recruits in my clan) both that and the advance stuff so they will have great success everytime we do a skirmish or if we decided to do a team battle or do a stronghold battle. Speacking of Stronghold battles The commandeer and I are having a hard time figuring out of to set up defences and Schedule Stronghold battles I've improved a lot since you last saw my profile in Wot if you ever checked out the site I gave you last time when I talked about my profile here's the link I sent to you last time that leads to my profile but you will see a deference unfortunately if you hadn't took a picture of what my profile in Woldoftanks looked like this is the after effect:http://worldoftanks.com/community/accounts/1008806280-Deathbringer_27/ But there's more to come but until then I will continue to strive towards doing what I can to do my part in not only recruiting players  but training  with them and doing more random battles and silence the enemy anyway I can in Worldoftanks I like a challenge not everyday can bring such a challenge yes? So why not try to bring me a challenge or train with me and make training with me more fun for the both of us? Anyone can talk shit but they forget that its just a game second just because you created your acc in 2011-2013 and you have an impressive rating you don't need to boast about it even if my own rating is not far behind doesn't mean I can't bring you down because I can it depends on my mood or how my day/afternoon or evening is going but don't think that I won't be able to take you down because I will and if I don't a few times don't think I don't learn quickly.

No comments: