Translate

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Having a rough day dealing with my computer/What happened to our neighbor

I'm currently working on my computer
also trying to download Starwars the Old Republic and see for myself what has changed
since I last played back in 2014 I have been trying since like yesterday
to get Starwars the Old Republic to download and it took freaking forever that at 2 o' clock
I decided to call it a night because really I gave it from 10 something o' clock till like 11 something
and still the crazy thing is...... is that all that time it has made no progression towards installing
it it remained at 0% the entire time even till 2 when I called it a night last night.  And now today guess what happened? I found out that my neighbors house got robbed at 5 something in the morning
I woke up like around 10 so I didn't know all this until I was informed by my step-dad and I'm like that sucks that I was not awake then when my step-dad walks away I look at the neighbors house and I'm like that's to close for comfort because the neighbors house is literally close to our house and I was very glad that we didn't get robbed or our house broken into. So I go to my step-dad and ask if anyone was hurt he's like 'no'  I was relieved because they are good neighbors and they are very kind but I kept thinking in my mind why would someone rob someones house so I did ask my step-dad that question and also ask does anyone in the neighborhood hate them and he says I don't know I mean our neighbors are good people I don't think they done anything wrong to have that happen too them. My Step-dad does say that 'Its twice now that they got broken into' I hope that the police will find the people responsible for doing that.


No comments: