Translate

Friday, February 12, 2016

My Stats are getting better

Yes! Finally its getting even better just checked
myself out in http://wotlabs.net/na/player/Deathbringer_27 and it says I'm getting better I used to be dark red then eventually became light red and yes its still light red but its changing
color it makes me feel good not feeling like a scrub or something today I
told myself 'I can do anything' and I believe that :D Plus I even have streamed a couple times on twitch it needs major work done on my channel so hopefully it will be even better
Still need the proper stuff to livestream on twitch plus have picked up 'Overwolf' so I now can actually listen to music without those annoying ads I mean seriously why pay for a Spotify premium when you don't have to do that but just solve the problem and download 'Overwolf' you would be about to listen too spotify, pandora  whatever which one you like listening to music from :)
Plus you can even download teamspeak from it! I mean how cool is that? My favorite App skin on it is the one that says 'Guns and bullets' and 'Apps and bullets bullets and apps' or it says 'Choose your weapons or apps' lol XD and you can download anything from overwolf :) its real fun Plus you'll be saving money that way :)

No comments: