Translate

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bullying

http://www.facebook.com/safety/bullying
Everyday whether you are coming from to are going to
class there's always going to be a troublemaker
who takes pleasure in making others suffer and ruin part
of their day why it probably traces to their parents or
it could be for reasons unknown or something else -----trust me I myself have
been bullied throughout my Elementary and high school
years it was never fun I never enjoyed it I had to put up with it
Perhaps it was because I was wearing better clothes than they or they wished
they were me or something else.Its time to end bullying Speak up amongst
everything this should be one of them don't be ashamed
if they talk about you take courage it takes a real young man/women to do such
a thing sometimes they might go after you for doing that but if you
have someone like your parents and your friends (Your real friends) with you
they those bullies will have to retreat or think twice before messing with you again
no one should suffer because of one man or women that's being a bully
Stand up for what's right AND MAKE A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the better.

No comments: