Translate

Friday, July 4, 2014

Has someone close to you like your family tell you this?

Has someone ever told you this?''You are a disgrace to my family''
Well it has happened to me before by my very own father and I live with that to this day and I'm not proud of it me being the youngest of my family amongst going through a lot of
crap I had to put up with amongst are the hurting words that was said to me this
is one of the most cut throating words I remember And yet he misses
me...............I don't see why I he does since he has said that to me in 2013 and since
I moved in 2014 he now misses me and wants to talk to me haha you
know what before that day I had to go to behavioral services since I decided I could not take it
anymore and I was on the computer chilling and knowing what my father is doing
to me and my mom I blew up like a bomb going off and we almost fought each other
that day Also that same night he thought I was crazy I knew that I was not losing my mind anyway
later on that night the police comes to my house and I chose to go to the behavioral
services because if I stayed home I knew we would kill each other (Not literally) more like
fight each other and going to behavioral services I had to deal with cold weather there
I pretty much felt like I was in the freezer.Me remembering a lot of things serves me well though it pains me when I remember him saying that to me so then one day I moved and I have blocked
my Father and brothers so then he wants to talk to me --------Well I don't want to talk to him
at all I don't care if he cries he didn't care about my feelings so why should I?I hate to be cold hearted
but I'm being reasonable with the storm brewing inside me.If you were in my shoes and were my age how would you feel if your dad has said that to you and have you deal with a lot of crap from your dad will you feel the same as how I described how I feel?I'm open to here from you I could use
some encouragement in these tough times especially the hurt I feel inside especially how I miss my nephew and niece......they are to young to understand what's going on with me perhaps they could
sense that somethings wrong........I even remember when I felt like taking my life but I found the strength to keep on living so I have not took my life which I'm glad I have not done so I just felt like opening up a little bit before I close my door.

No comments: