Translate

Monday, July 14, 2014

Too tame a Storm

Taming a storm is not easy its like trying to tame a dinosaur
or some natural disaster take it from me I know since I'm going through a lot
most of them are good and some are bad-----Having a grudge
against someone is not good at all are you are doing is hurting yourself
the other person is unaffected he does not even notice how mad you are at him
its better to talk too him or her about it and forgive each other in my case since bad
things have happened to me that for me its taking me awhile to forgive him
I don't want to talk about it its painful but its like when I remember what my did father that
was bad its like thunder basically its like I get mad all over again.But
I think right now I can use that to prevent that from happening again even try to not let
my nephew and niece go through what I'm going through my biggest wish for my nephew and
niece is to live happy and be themselves make friends hangout with the right people
and to aim high and when somebody brings negative things to them they will use that to push harder
to reach their goals and do whatever they feel called to do and know that I have their back and
that when they are feeling depressed they should know that their uncle will be their to encourage them and if they are in danger I will be their to defend them even if it will mean me sacrificing myself to protect them as I would do with my friends yesterday I was informed that my nephew misses me and he said positive things about me when I heard that it touched my heart knowing that my nephew that's 4 or 5 misses me I miss them both a lot I mean they make my life interesting and
fun even more and it makes me proud to be an Uncle its like when I'm around them my storm calms down especially being around some of my family (Not my dad or my brothers) well my brothers
makes my life somewhat interesting especially playing wargames or going to a theme park but
when it comes to my dad I don't know peace we barely get along........its like we have tensions going on its not even funny when I had enough with my dad I decided to make a change and get out of a hell like house and get to a peace filled home where I belong and I'm proud to live in a peace filled home where I can be happy and have less stress to deal with....

No comments: