Translate

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I forgot what my Actual Father looks like :'(

Each time I try to remember how my actual father
somebody else pops up that somebody else is more of a father to me
than he ----My actual father is not ready to be my actaul
father.......guess what?He loves money than his own family like me for
example.On top of punishing my mom for something she didn't do
and claiming that she owes him money which is a lie Second,I don't live
with him he made my own mother look like a monster on the papers.
Which truth is she isn't a monster she's a great person if you were to meet her
you will see for yourself that she isn't a monster or any of the bad things
my father has ever said or what people in court ever said about her.
Also guess what?He should be in Jail serving time in Jail for the bad things he's done.
Its not my opinion its a fact he really should be in jail part of it is because
he stolen from me,abused me Emotionally,Physically,mentally to add too that
he's lied as I said before claiming that my mother owes him money and all
that crap.Also he made my life a living hell.Also making my moms life a living hell
as well.Also feeling like I'm in some kind of prison in my own home!It wasn't fun at all
on top of that he was being a control freak in a negative way,I couldn't hangout with my own friends!
like really I couldn't even leave the house without him knowing and then he being hostile and crap
.......Anyway I forgot what he even looks like its depressing the worse is I got hurt emotionally,
physically to the point today you what the hell I'm gonna say?I'm used to it me------I went through
near death experiences that it isn't even funny.I can say and all the boldest I have that I almost killed myself twice it wasn't this year of course and the second time I almost stabbed myself with a knife why?I was depressed why my father got me depressed.Also did you know that he threatened me that he was going to break my legs ooooh he did threaten me and guess what?He tried but I made him fail I got nothing to even say to him that's nice he even tried to tempt me to punch him and this was when I was really mad at him and this was what?Several months ago this year he just tried to make me do something that will effect me in the long run when I look for a great paying job I knew that so you know what?I didn't punch him or do anything to hurt him.If we were in a MMA fight match forget it I  will make sure I give him what he deserves-----Pain of course I won't beat him to death my father been lost my respect,trust for him he doesn't deserve any respect from me.But I will still love my dad he will always be my dad.I want my father to change his ways,I want to see my father again I don't want to feel like I don't know my father anymore.I don't want to hurt my father.Trust me I don't if he was to ever come to my house and bring a bunch a crap with him I will hurt him.And it won't be my fault it will be his for bringing a bunch of crap with him and ruining a peaceful environment.I want my father back!!!!!!To Change!!!

No comments: