Translate

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Breaking news that is another stab at my Heart :(

My father is still stealing from my money taking money out
my mothers pocket.--------When will this ever end!!!!!!!!My mother worked
real hard to get paid and yet my father yet steals money from her pocket!!!
each time he steals its like he's snatching food away from us that are
starving because we haven't eaten in several days!!!!Oh did you know he's using my
name and my brothers name to hide what belongs to my mother ooh yes
he is using that.I can't believe he's even my father......why?He loves money more than me
and he enjoys the fact that my mother in I are suffering.He is
truly a disgrace to me and my mother we would never do what he's doing to us.
So why is he doing this to us?.......Does he hate me and my mom this much if he doesn't hate me and
my mom why is he doing this?I'm telling you he deserves to go to Jail big time when
are we going to get a lawyer so this could end?I don't know....Correction when will we ever have
a Lawyer?

No comments: