Translate

Sunday, November 2, 2014

How was your Halloween?

Happy late Halloween guys!!!!!How was your Halloween?
was it full of Villains and heroes from a movie?Shoot mines was great!!!
for my first time since when I was in pre-school it was great especially
scaring like 12 or 10 people hahahahah it was funny I really got a kick out of it
and it was biting because apparently mosquitoes love me they just never
leave me alone shoot me and my best friend and I was giving candy to a lot of people
then after they left to go to another house to get some candy mosquitoes seized
the opportunity to attack me one of them tried to bite my face I ended up
accidentally hitting myself when I was aiming for the mosquito man they are fast as hell not that fast
but I ended up missing it and hitting myself other than that it was wonderful then
when it ended at 9 something my best friend and I when back into the 'layer' and watched
the Walking Dead then I rocked out and played World of Tanks and played as Beast___mode really that account actually belongs to my friend Alia but I gotten his permission since he was unable
to download World of tanks the regular game the only good news is that he managed to download
World of tanks the Test server and play there it was fun so far.Life is good watching Harry Potter
and hanging out me I'm waiting on the opportunity to attack in World of tanks and help win some victories I'm itching to win a lot of victories.This time I'm going add a Twist hahahaha I'm not only going to play as Beast___mode I'll be changing to my own account Which I'll be using my first account which is Deathbringer_27 hahahaha See you in World of tanks by the way I'll post the website to Download World of tanks:http://worldoftanks.com/en/content/docs/update/ I hope to run into you sometime in the game!!!See you there!!!

No comments: