Translate

Friday, November 28, 2014

Invited myself into a clan I was in

So yesterday or  2 days ago in the afternoon I
go to the World of tanks website as I'm already logged in
to the Worldoftanks game as Deathbringer_27
so I matched it up my first on I type my game name Deathbringer_27 
And two of my names popped up there was the one
that had the rating and how many battles was fought and I
was pondering what did Alia do still to this day I can't figure out what he and
his 'Friends' did  so I was trying to get Allias friend to talk
to him because he is the closest friend to Alia so I tried to get him to talk
to Alia I wasn't going to have them turn against each other
I just wanted to know I mean at this point I'm having trust issues with them.
So that same afternoon I invited myself to a clan :) I'm relieved I sort
it out but never again am  I going to make a stupid mistake ever agin

No comments: