Translate

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Prince of Darkness Strikes

Never guessed that my Dad would be extremely corrupt
and Greedy see all he cares about is money money money there's no family
in the equation perhaps a little bit but guess what?He likes
getting people mad me for example you would think he's a nice person perhaps
he is on the outside person but in the inside,I don't think so!!!
Its funny because there's people like that or worse shoot what comes next is threats
like if 'You don't pay me I will get the cops involved' even when
his son does not live with him does it make any sense at all?I'll live that question open
if you want to answer it.Shoot the computer acts so weird like
there's a demon living in there and misbehaves time and again it works then it acts up.
Back to what I was saying he would lie and make his sons mother look like
a monster that will beat the heal out of her son with a bat with nails sticking out which
is False because she is not like that she's the opposite of that  (In a good way)
You would think she's some kind of monster but that's not what she is
And she is nothing like my father.



No comments: