Translate

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bad dream today

Ever had a bad dream that tells you what you
should have done and what happened to be a Dream is actually
a memory?It happened to me today and its been
a few or since my last dream that had my actual father in it today
was horrible and guess who was in it my actual
father in the beginning dream the first one was the day I had enough
and put my foot down and decided to move I was tried of being enslaved I was tired of everything that he was doing too me especially hurting me mentally and physically and emotionally
and abusing me mentally,physically and emotionally there's a lot of bad things he's done I've told you last time what he done if you recall October 16th I've told you:'My actual father is not ready to be my actual
father.......guess what?He loves money than his own family like me for
example.On top of punishing my mom for something she didn't do
and claiming that she owes him money which is a lie Second,I don't live
with him he made my own mother look like a monster on the papers.
Which truth is she isn't a monster she's a great person if you were to meet her
you will see for yourself that she isn't a monster or any of the bad things
my father has ever said or what people in court ever said about her.
Also guess what?He should be in Jail serving time in Jail for the bad things he's done.
Its not my opinion its a fact he really should be in jail part of it is because
he stolen from me,abused me Emotionally,Physically,mentally to add too that
he's lied as I said before claiming that my mother owes him money and all

that crap.Also he made my life a living hell.Also making my moms life a living hell
as well.Also feeling like I'm in some kind of prison in my own home!It wasn't fun at all
on top of that he was being a control freak in a negative way,I couldn't hangout with my own friends!
like really I couldn't even leave the house without him knowing and then he being hostile and crap
.......Anyway I forgot what he even looks like its depressing the worse is I got hurt emotionally,
physically''

You have any idea what its like?Its like I'm in hell literally also about this dream yes I was packing my stuff because my chance of getting freed from that hell house was thinning  so it was a good thing my mom came to my dads house (Where I lived at the time)  and she helped me pack so I can get the hell out of there I should have when I was done packing destroy what used to be my dads radio to represent the damage he done to me
by the way these pictures was taken at 1604AdairSt where the criminal lives and those are the cars he has to showcase is love towards money because he loves money more than me.And he has used my brothers name to stash my moms money in those jointed accounts in the bank he created them and on top of that he never told me that he created an account with my name on it.(I found that out eventually) and he used my name without my permission you think my Dad is a Nice person?Maybe he is ------On the outside but on the inside he is a different person in a bad way by the way if he still has what belongs to me some of my stuff like my clothes there at the house you can have I don't care about them but I do want  a few things that belongs to me if he still lives there you will find a Red Escape there and that's his primarily vehicle that he uses to get around and guess what he Works for Triple AAA Which one?Shoot its been awhile since last time he took me to where he works right now I don't remember.Don't forget this: ''Never guessed that my Dad would be extremely corrupt
and Greedy see all he cares about is money money money there's no family
in the equation perhaps a little bit but guess what?He likes
getting people mad me for example you would think he's a nice person perhaps
he is on the outside person but in the inside,I don't think so!!!
Its funny because there's people like that or worse shoot what comes next is threats
like if 'You don't pay me I will get the cops involved' even when
his son does not live with him does it make any sense at all?I'll live that question open
if you want to answer it.Shoot the computer acts so weird like
there's a demon living in there and misbehaves time and again it works then it acts up.
Back to what I was saying he would lie and make his sons mother look like
a monster that will beat the heal out of her son with a bat with nails sticking out which
is False because she is not like that she's the opposite of that  (In a good way)
You would think she's some kind of monster but that's not what she is
And she is nothing like the father'' Because its true I'm tried of him I just wish for him to change in a good way I really I can't even believe my father would do this to me and my mom
its outrageous and what's shocking is that my own brothers still support him like he didn't do anything wrong


No comments: