Translate

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hi Guys!!!!!!!

I feel the sprit of christmas
seep into me I feel alive again I don't
feel broken or anything like that
I feel warm inside I feel like I don't have a hole
in my heart anymore despite people
who don't check up on me like my fb friends that
does not hurt me anymore I feel good I feel
like I can fly without running into a sharp needle or something
I feel great!!!I feel so happy christmas is showing up soon
I wish everyday would be like this
I feel great!!!I can't explain how happy I am I just feel great
I mean my god I feel great!!!!These few days was like bad cause inside my gosh I was like hurting and having a hole in my heart and on top of that being trolled on one of my favorite games like World of tanks I feel great I even got to watch the Walking Dead (I have a lot of catching up to do on that lol I'm way behind on netflix I'm on season 1) hahahahahaha I feel great right now I'm like screw you cold weather I'm having a great day!!!I feel like I can finally fly without running into something sharp or anything like that I'm just having a sweet time on my life like I hit the lotto and won!!!! as Beck G described how she felt she Felt quote 'I can't stop dancin' Have a wonderful day!

No comments: