Translate

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Off day

So I'm online right now and its like
I'm starting to suck I managed to destroy one tank
in Wot today I shouldn't get blamed cause yesterday/Today
I ended up going to bed at 4am in the morning!!
I originally anticipated going to bed at 1:30pm at lest but that didn't happen
that same day I completed my mission and won a premium account
as a result of completing a mission it gave me like 25 hours
I really did not want to waste it really so I ended up playing until 4
so now right now I have about 8 hours left but man
I think it screwed me all up so now I'm kind of doing bad
it will be nice if I had a little energy drink to help me out and fix up my game
right now so that I will start playing extremely well in every map
I play in also that same day I got invited to a Detachment I was really
excited but I missed the opportunity to join it sadly A detachment
is something really cool they do skirmishes and  lots of stuff
I was saddened that I missed it also I want to thank you I have not thanked you
yet whoever you are that send me a gift of 300 gold for Worldoftanks
I really want to thank you I really want to send a thank you gift if only I found
my gift card so that I'll send a thank you gift of 20 dollars as my token
of appreciation and also feel free if you want to talk to me on facebook you
are more then welcome to my link to my Facebook is right here if
you'll like to talk to me https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.cuevas.9440 I would like
to hear from you soon lots of love see you its time for me to get back in action
on Worldoftanks 'Time to roll out!'

No comments: