Translate

Saturday, November 15, 2014

How my day was yesterday

My day was fine until when I logged in to Wot its like
somebody logged in to my account which is Deathbringer_27 
But thing is somebody ruined my reputation on that account
not to mention my silver was almost completely wiped out
everything I worked hard for all that I was saving to get a tier 10
practically completely wiped out so I remembered that I gave
Alia my account just to borrow once in awhile I'm not sure if he did
something stupid I don't know but if he did sense he probably
did this to me sense he gave me his account to borrow I made
him unable to use his Beast___mode  account I'm sure that if he gave this
account of his they won't be able to use it not even Alia he has other
accounts in Worldoftanks anyway but I'm really not a happy camper at
all especially I was having a off day as well kind of not 100% in
the game but if I'm not having an off day I will be like the enemies worst nightmare
leading a siege straight towards their base!And I won't be destroyed as
easily as well but yesterday on skype I left him a question saying 'Did you use my account?'
that way I'll be able to determine if he is responsible for ruining my reputation
and practically almost wiping out my silver if he isn't responsible for that then it might
be one of his friends he may have gave my account info so I had to change my
password so now I have to start all over trying to save my silver to get my tier 10 tank.
Wish me luck also I hope that after all this mess I hope Alia will learn not to give
people my account ever again I won't give him my account info never again I will however if he learns his lesson will give him his account password to his Beast___mode account if he learns
his lesson

No comments: