Translate

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

So......Round 1!!!!!!!

So decorations in the kitchen are almost
completed who said I can't throw down when it comes to snow flakes?
lol man I'm under way on top of occupying my
awesome cat and dog so room after room is getting knocked out and decked out
so round 2 will start we have a few more great Christmas decorations
to put up its getting there being the 2nd designer hahaha throwing down first with
the nutcrackers (the Christmas kinds) and made it shockingly look great!!
so I got passed a torch to keep it moving too get more snowflakes up
so I need some ideas to work with any designer out there that can give me an idea
for the living room?Working with santa clauses and some other Christmas stuff?
Sadly the reindeer lights for it blew up or gave out outside the reindeer itself
works just not the lights I want to light it up,make it look good too
I'm open to ideas please leave a comment below to tell me an idea for the living room

No comments: