Translate

Friday, November 21, 2014

My NightAngel27

Alright when I just logged in as
NightAngel_27 it told me I already used it!!!!!
and that's not true I have not even logged into
that account since last time!!And I left my
rating for it close to one thousand eight hundred in something
now that I logged in to that it dropped!! Now I'm mad
I want to kick Alia's ass really bad for telling his
friend my email for the NightAngel_27 account!!He needs to be spanked!!!!
I'm really furious with him right now I want to kick his ass
I'm in the process of healing my Deathbringer_27 and now this?What is wrong with this picture seriously?And I was having a great day today :( now this crap?
someone walk me through this seriously.And my password for my Nightangel_27 got changed
I will reclaim that account I will and this time I will make the password so damn strong
I will make his brain splatter all over the place!!!

No comments: