Translate

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Suicide video

This is why I hate seeing people getting bullied.This is why
I had to put a stop to the people who bullied me and so I fought back.I hate the fact
that people get bullied and cyber-bullied I mean that's crazy.......it saddens me that this crap
never Ends!!!!!!Just like the Virus that has affected some  countries and it only gets
worse.......Its like living in a nightmare!!!!!!You know who's responsible for all the illegals coming
in and may have the Virus?Our Gov.!!!!!I can't believe this crap that's happening
and I knew that I wasn't crazy.......and I keep asking myself why in the two hells have we put him in office.Guess what I learned:Money changes people in negative ways you can imagine may I
remind you  that money is just paper from a tree?Like it or not its from a tree before it became a dollar bill it still was and still is paper that was shipped to a company god knows what and made it the Dollar bill and all the bills we know why do we forget that I don't know and what's worse is Our leaders who want us all to die and be defenseless in case shit hits the fan we won't be able to
protect our family this sucks I can't believe that this crap is happening its sickening and disturbing and makes me sick.You still think that things will get better two words I must say to you:Think Again.I'm sorry if you mad at me but hey if the truth hurts then don't even watch the news no more and go about you life and pretend every things fine and dandy with pretty colors.Oh and guess what someone looked at me all mad for no reason I never said anything to them one guy looked like he wanted to kill somebody or try too bring harm to me then at a store on the parking lot checking out little pinecoons and getting ideas for haloween a stranger that probably was poor wanted me to go where he was at I didn't move a muscle why I had a feeling that if I do go over to where he was sitting if he had a weapon on him he would rob me or bring harm to me I knew that he was up to no good so I stayed several paces away from him I'm positive that the man probably has a criminal record for something I don't know and I don't want to find out.He is not to be trusted I wish I had my own hidden camera to take a picture of him so you will know who I'm talking about but it was crazy I mean I could tell he had bad intentions and I knew that I would have to defend myself if he tries to bring harm to me.So I went into a store and came out later perhaps in 2 hours or so looking at nice stuff in the store and it was a great afternoon until he tried to ruin it.

No comments: