Translate

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ungrateful players these days

Wow its sooo easy to pimp slap someone that just saved your life
in World of tanks,having to step into your view range and block a shot fired from
the enemy tank,Sacrificing yourself and it bringing down 5 enemy tanks
with you.This is exactly what happened to me so I said 'How about a thank you for
saving your life' so all he does is whine and complain and spit poison words
at me showing ungratefulness to me me I know I didn't have to step into his view range
but I did out of the kindness of my heart to take several shots from the enemy
I mean I would have expected him to do the same for me as well I mean in real life I would
sacrifice myself to save my family and friends I know they would do the same for me.
In world of Tanks my Name is Deathbringer_27 me I at least would like some appreciation
from the player who I saved their life me I at times play as NightAngel_27 nobody
really knows I'm Deathbringer_27 until I say that I am I love helping the team win a few battles
at times I play with terrible players that despite their rating in the game its like they
are trash really I mean they like to blame everybody really that's when I have to say something and point out a few things of course they won't like it so they would try to gang up on me.
As Deathbringer_27,I was accused falsly for being inaction inaction is pretty much sitting on the
sidelines not doing anything to help the team out when Truth is I was firing at the enemy
some of my shots bounce off the enemies tank and trying to defend the base.Even playing
as NightAngel_27 I was accused falsely for that same reason by players who assume stuff its crazy really I don't understand them I guess they either hate me or jealous of me for some reason.To add to that later after the battle I was issued a warning by the Tribunal on both accounts for what the players thought I did which was not help out defending the base or firing at the enemy.

No comments: