Translate

Friday, September 5, 2014

A Friend that died in 2012

He was a Friend I known since Ocoee Middle School we played at a park
the Recreation Center Jim Beach we played a game that required too basketballs
and you have a line right you shoot the ball from the 3 point line or from the 
Free throw line I can't remember the name of that game but it was really fun  I had
a great time playing that game but he was a very cool person to talk to and befriend
there was so many fun games that we played especially the other people as well
I couldn't name the games we played the names of the games were tricky to remember even for me.
When I was in the video game class I heard over the intercom that he died I was really
sad I still am because nobody told me where he was to be buried I would have gone if I known where
he was to be buried it sucks losing a friend.........yeah he was a pain in my ass but other 
wise he was a cool friend to have around I mean yeah we haven't known each other a whole 
lot but we did become friends having friends is the best thing that has ever happened to me even to this day I can tell you only so much about what a friend is me I thought I had a friend


My Dad then he back-stabbed me He wasn't a true definition of a friend but I don't want to 
talk about him. He had a great life ahead of him when I heard he killed himself it was heartbreaking 
even now and it also pains me that I still don't know where he's buried so I can say my goodbyes 
and feel a weight lifted off me and be glad I attended his burial.

1 comment:

Rebornphoenix said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwPnSRZ-eoM&feature=youtu.be&a