Translate

Sunday, September 28, 2014

How yesterday and today was

Yesterday was absolutely terrific I have no complaints then
it was like my mic wasn't working when I was speaking to Alia he couldn't
hear me and I couldn't here him it was crazy I had to try and work some kinks
on skype it was like it wasn't doing any good until I figured it out
it like took like 20 minutes!!!shoot in 20 mins I probably visit a very good website
and hangout there today I got to be live with him playing random games
on a random site called Ninjakiwi it was fun I tried out a game I probably  never played
before and one of the game was a plane game that game is tricky!!!!!.I swear!!!
like I can't control its movements at all and its like it crashes like a meteor  and its I don't
like get further in miles I wouldn't get much of a reward and look Alia is
going further me I'm convinced he was playing a hacked game I was kind of jealous because its like
his plane never goes down until it hits a distance of 1200 or so miles and crashes there I mean
literally so I challenged Alia to a marvel game to create his own hero and fight
super villains he I guess was big on Marvel games I don't know so he gets signed up and creates his own username and what not and I do the same but the username every time I come up with
good clever usernames their its liked its taken so I been at it working hard to create a username
and had no success which granted me a headache which I still have a headache so later
on I decided to call it quits for now until something good nobody hopefully came up with pops up in my head speaking of that well I'll talk about it  next time but otherwise today was a busy and
a great day especially on World of tanks playing as Deathbringer_27 and later on getting platooned by Lord_Lucifig me being daring really paid of because he has like a tier 8 and I have a tier 5
with is a M4 which don't tell Alia because if he invites me to a training room he will probably cheat maybe but I want to spring a surprise that will drop his jaw in World of tanks I can't wait to see
his reaction when that happens hahahahaha I'm sure it will be priceless!!!!When will the surprise be?
Whenever he joins my training room on whatever date even I couldn't tell you because I don't know if he will join my training room hahahahha but when he does I would love to hear his reaction!!!!:).

Breaking hilarious news!!!!!!!



A couple days ago or a weeks ago in a training room I of course was using my M4 and I had a few players with a higher tank than mine on my side or 3 high tanks on their side and here comes a tier 3 Pz1.3 and wow he didn't see it coming it was funny as hell he had a few low tanks on his side and it was funny I mean I told him ''You should've chosen to be a spectator'' I mean a spectator really is like standing in the side lines and with a click of a mouse you watch other players on your side or the enemies side kill each other so he cursed me out or what not and I told him the same thing and some of his allies tankasided himself  (Drowned) leaving him running for his life and he tried to bribe me saying that if 'you don't kill me I'll give you the whole cake' so then at first I was like 'Alright'
 and let him live then he gave me a reason to destroy his tank so that happened later on he decided to be a camera man right he was still in his tank I didn't destroy him I went hunting for a another tank then when I saw my team closing in on his Ally he went looking for me and when I was taking a turn he accidentally crashed into me!!!!!lol it was so funny!!!!!!I couldn't help but burst out laughing my but off LOL I hope to run into him again sometime lol

No comments: