Translate

Monday, September 1, 2014

A long vacation away from Facebook and every social site

Having a vacation from Social networks yeah its good and all
but the sad thing is if you don't have a phone or something to reach them and talk to them
how will you communicate to them me I been mostly enjoying
Tankwars  mostly increasing my rank their its just that I don't have a premium account I heard
that if you get a premium account for a certain amount of days
you get a lot of gold plus when you fight you gain more experience faster
I only got a Standard account temporary until I get a premium account I don't know if Joel
a friend of mine that's a founder of a business emailed me about something
I hope that all if well with him and my grandamothers birthday came up recently I wish her the
best b-day ever and many more.

I hope all is well with you all also and if there's any b-days coming up I wish the same
on you all and many more with cake icing smeared on your face and have a great time make
your birthday a day to remember and share it all around you may you all have a wonderful afternoon.

No comments: