Translate

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Live with Alia for 5 minutes

Alia got me live unexpectedly me feeling the effect
of being awake for 24 hours counting today I'm really glad he didn't keep
me life for 20 minutes I probably would have slept on my keyboard
which would be very uncomfortable I just feel so tired its not even funny
I got to mess with him which was good he knows that I was just playing with him
so it went very well doing a world of tanks episode  with me  This song goes with me
perfectly because I'm so tired I'm starting to wish like if I was with a rapper I would sing
I wouldn't know how tired I am until I get home and once the bed is in front
of me I'm gonna fall on it and sleep from being busy all day I just hope that I don't walk like a zombie in the morning

No comments: