Translate

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Not letting anyone break you

Any wall can withstanding some siege type machines
but what's precious is the heart----love without that it would be tough
being nice to people and respecting them.There could be
so much crap that you have to put up with in your life I am a witness to
that myself ----People will and always talk about you no matter
where you could be it doesn't matter if you are near or away from them
they will talk about you behind you're back but are you going to
let that bother you no!!!I have my own life to live and enjoy
I don't have room to blow up on them curse them out,beat them up I can have
people that might talk about me or not but I rather live a life
of happiness not pain there is to much going on in the world to be miserable don't you agree?

No comments: