Translate

Friday, June 20, 2014

War part 2

The Gov. is pretty much changing the Constitution and also
taking away everything we stand for as a nation its practically sad that few of us
see that out of billions of people that are citizens of the United States
not to mention ''Somebody'' is letting illegal people into the United States without
giving them papers to fill out in order to be a Citizen of the United States
Here's one fact about me:I'm no news person I simply don't work for a news company
or no one I'm simply a citizen like you who's seeing this or a few of you are anyway
but the Gov.don't want us saying a thing about nothing that we see wrong with the Gov.
they are making what's right seem wrong and what's wrong right you see what I mean?
Crazy right?Absolutely I mean the Gov. is pretty much telling to and not to teach to students
Isn't it true that if you are going to get taught something in history you would one day have
avoided that if something bad happened a long time ago and come up with solutions to fix
the mess that someone made that way things will get better----Well the Gov. does not want that
do they?NO!not at all they are enjoying the amusement of making things hard for us instead of
making things easier for us and they are making if you want to one own a business or something
they are making that hard too if you have a dream that you really really want to pursue they
are making it impossible to make it happen its easy for other people because they have the money
to make it happen but not for most people.I don't have to provide links to nothing I mean you
probably heard it on the radio or television or 'some' Website that the gov. don't own.I was told that we will hear rumors of war are we hearing that yes and unfortunately we have 'Someone' weakling
our Military then again I bet some of you knew that already or some of you did not know that also
I already told you that the gov. is making things impossible for us to do certain things or pursue certain things like your goal.To me its like we are fighting a war on our home front and trying to push against all odds to make something happen.I say to you it takes some great leaders that's wise enough to move mountains-----If you move mountains you will see where you are going that way you will make the right turn instead of walking blind to a death trap if you fall into the death trap you are done because you were given a chance to make a difference but you decided to sit back and watch nations destroy each other until no one is left to tell a story and you happened to be in the mist of it and you got killed.But if you do the opposite you will make a difference and change the world and make the right decisions not for your own personal gain but for the people of your country and be proud to be a part of a great country you live in and be proud of what your country stands for and not letting anyone defy what your country stands for and believes in I don't care what people believe in as long as the believe in something like a greater power not of this world you know?And be proud of it and not criticize anybody for what they believe in I wouldn't care if they believed in some nature God or some graven image they made or whatever as long as they believe in something even if they don't believe in nothing I would still respect them anyway and treat them like family as we as a country should treat each other I mean we are humans for goodness sakes I mean can we stop killing each other? I mean if they are insane or doing something crazy do something about it I mean I'm not saying that its okay to kill people but if you are defending your family from lunatics then do what you can to defend your family or relatives or friends from those people and do your part to help the country out in a good way I don't care what you do as long as its something positive and making money for your family and stop complaining about how much the other persons making if you want to be in their field learn a skill and make something of yourself I don't care if you learn multiple skills that would help increase your pay by thousands of dollars I mean I'm no doctor or governor or any of those things but I am a type of person who is open to learn multiple skills and find out what I'm actually good at I mean wouldn't do the same?I would I mean if you came from a long line of musicians or something like that wouldn't you want to find out?Finding out what you are good at is great because then you can launch yourself on a path you want to take I mean it could be your career don't you think?Absolutely that's what I'll do If you're sick of the low pay do something about it don't just stand there and wait for something to happen before your eyes you got to move and find something better that pays well and learn a skill while you're at it don't let anyone including the Gov. stop you I mean there will be obstacles don't get me wrong but once you get to where you want to be there is no stopping you from achieving your dream why should the Gov. Stop you for?You should ask yourself that question if you have something in the inside of you the Gov. probably wants to take it from you like a thief robbing you of your possessions that some of those possessions you hold dear because it was handed down to you by your grandma or whoever and now you would never see them again because they took it from you.Sometimes you have to fight to get something they stole from you even if it takes tracking their license plate or something in order to find them and take back whats yours
and make something out of what ever talent or gift you have you don't have to steal from them to prove a point though but teach them something perhaps they will learn from you being a good example and they would possibly go on to teach people good things.

No comments: