Translate

Friday, June 27, 2014

When all hope is lost

Have you ever felt hopeless?When something is not going the way
you planed or thought well sometimes when you thought you lost someone
they just end up being found by somebody else its incredible I mean
it just takes an unlikely people to find someone that's lost out of your whole neighborhood
only one found your lost relative or say a pet its happened to me today I was
worried because my cat has not returned from where ever she was at while
one of my relatives thought she got killed but then sometime in the afternoon I knew she couldn't
have gone far but yesterday I looked for clues to see if I would be able to determine
where my cat could have gone because she was gone for about 3 days I didn't find anything but a friend of mine yesterday told me she might have got taken to animal control
because my cat didn't have a collar on her so my cat decided several months ago to convert herself
to a outside kitty now months later (June 25th) she gets lost now today a friend of mine
found her it lifted my worry off her and I was very happy to see her again.Never give up hope even when things are not working out the way you wanted it to work out there is still hope
just hang on to that hope and anticipate the best things to happen to you.

No comments: