Translate

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Try me

Test me see that I won't break the dam so that my
revenge won't hurt no one try me hopefully I will still be like the still waters.Try my currents
if you like but if you ride the wrong current you are out of luck for hungry sharks are lurking there  
see to it that you don't ride that current if you do you became food for sharks.
Try my patience watch and see that I will remain calm until I lose my patience with you and turn
into a different person that you will not like to see.Try reading my story maybe you will understand me.Everyday is a new chapter added to the story whether it is a good or bad but its the twist in the story that will be the most intriguing part of the story.But to think that you learned everything there will be more chapters added and it might be difficult but it would be worth making the effort -If you dare.Try me but watch my currents they may not all lead to the same place but go whether to the good current where you will find peace and joy but to get to that you need to first find the first chapter and read from there but it would be in order.Good luck

No comments: