Translate

Thursday, June 19, 2014

War

War never was my favorite thing to talk about I mean
its sad and full of tragedy I mean its reality people die not
naturally obviously when they are fighting for they're country
-----for they're freedom and for they're family unfortunately
they are some that don't get to see they're family or they're uncles
or nephews or anybody they know because they got shot and killed
but right now what does that mean?Did they die in vain?That's a big
question only few could answer or more than twenty can answer
you know I love the bald eagle its our American symbol that's supposed
to mean something its supposed to make us proud of where we live
(country wise) I'm sure that somebody might kill me for saying the truth
because no one will accept the truth I mean we should know what the
truth is we all know the saying 'The truth will set us free' its not the same
if you live in lies you will stay blind until you see the light of truth
but if you don't see the light that means you refused to see the light of truth and
decided to remain blind----Its reality not fiction like a book that speaks of
fairy tales and all that good stuff which is cool and all but its not real of course
I'm not comfortable in how things are going I'm sure none of you are either
If I tell you I know or feel like I will not live to see my relatives who I hold dear
to my heart because someone shot me or attempted to assassinate me or kill me or not like the
game I watched someone play you know a game Assassins Creed?While the Assassin creeds
theme songs is on Spotify anyway the eagle -----Our Eagle is Slowly being taken away
you know how much people hate Israel?Well they hate it so much they want to wipe
it off the face of the Earth-----Which we know that of course also I'm convinced that soon we will enter WW3 I say soon because I don't know when this will happen but I feel we as humanity will
not survive since we are going to destroy each other which is Terrifying really of course what about
the people going to mars will they survive?That's also a big question that depends of the sun
if it blows up or not also we have a enemy that is obviously not on our side and is power hungry
and enforce unjust stuff to control us obviously limit us and things like that and you know about
the 1 world gov. That one we heard about on youtube well that might happen unless we stop it I mean
It seems to me no one on this country is our ally (A specific place in this country)
If you want to fight for the right reasons go ahead and fight but if you fight for the wrong reasons you might as well not fight at all.And that's the truth everywhere you go also in some churches they
are changing things to please other people Why?You have to research the answer yourself I mean I can't do everything for you only you can do that also if you see corruption do something about it and
do what you have to do to survive also We know the Gov. is doing crazy stuff right now I can't talk about it now I'm too tired to talk about it I'm practically beat I'll talk to you tomorrow

No comments: