Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Guess what happened to me

Here's what I found out from my friend But first let
me give you me and my dickhead commander our conversation we just now had:
{TSR}Dorkyduck: Well you done it now.
Deathbringer_27: Don't talk to me dorckyduck you kicked me out don't try my patience
{TSR}Dorkyduck: i listened to your side of the story
Deathbringer_27: As you did yesterday
{TSR}Dorkyduck: and you refuse to hear mine.
Deathbringer_27: What story?
Deathbringer_27: You didn't bring a story you yelled at me
{TSR}Dorkyduck: yelled at you?
Deathbringer_27: And pissed me off
{TSR}Dorkyduck: i told you not to sign into tournaments if you cant even get in one.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: you never have completed a tournment al the way.
Deathbringer_27: He didn't tell me when it starts
{TSR}Dorkyduck: and you never listened to me.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: most of whom you recruited had 38% win ratio.
Deathbringer_27: I always listen to you except for yesterday
{TSR}Dorkyduck: you let our group drop rating.
Deathbringer_27: I didn't check them! Dorckyduck
{TSR}Dorkyduck: i know you didnt
{TSR}Dorkyduck: you dont even platoon with them
Deathbringer_27: I didn't have time for checking dorckyduck it was past my bedtime
{TSR}Dorkyduck: i had too last night and they team damaged me and were little children.
Deathbringer_27: over past my bedtime that I was to fkin tired to do it
{TSR}Dorkyduck: Firewizard has put more input than you since he came back.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: thats embarassing Deathbringer_27.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: not to mention our FIRST team battle today.
Deathbringer_27: What did he say? He never said anything to me
Deathbringer_27: I was not there cause guess who kicked me ?you
{TSR}Dorkyduck: i need someone to fight with a gun
{TSR}Dorkyduck: not with hot coco lol
Deathbringer_27: What???
{TSR}Dorkyduck: your too fragile
Deathbringer_27: What do you you mean fragile I have a powerful gun
{TSR}Dorkyduck: you compromised the group last night too.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: came back raging about the game.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: thats my exo.
Deathbringer_27: How the hell did I fkin 'compromise' The group I didn't do a damn thing to compromise anything
{TSR}Dorkyduck: i can only show you the hole
{TSR}Dorkyduck: you'll to get the fish yourself.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: you cant go beyond 1000
{TSR}Dorkyduck: i need someone who can.
Deathbringer_27: Stop beating around my question just tell me without riddles
{TSR}Dorkyduck: Fire has done what i expected of you.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: he completed the job.
Deathbringer_27: What did he possibly do?
Deathbringer_27: He just got back not even a week ago
Deathbringer_27: What did he do exactly? He just got back Not even a week ago
{TSR}Dorkyduck: for one thing we got a ranked team battle going to day which you let rot.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: he also connected with the members.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: and mentoring.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: you seek revenge on me, well go ahead make a team prove me wrong.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: most of whom you recruited are gone.
Deathbringer_27: We do Unranked battles dorckyduck. We never done a 'Rank' Battle
{TSR}Dorkyduck: today was our first and we won.
{TSR}Dorkyduck: your out Death.
Deathbringer_27: Funny how many good things I done to help us the clan grow and try to become a success and bring people good people into our clan not only that helped build the fking buildings in the fking not completely built stronghold that's fking taking forever to get completed since it seems your main focus is the buildings that are already been built from the start
Deathbringer_27: And That we grown by a whole lot than we did in 2014
Deathbringer_27: And I also helped recruit players in Swtor in 2014
Deathbringer_27: When have I not dine things for us
Deathbringer_27: ? The clan
Deathbringer_27: Not all the players I recruited where all bad
Deathbringer_27: Most of them had good fking personal rating
Deathbringer_27: And I have been talking to people Not every topic they even talk about is familiar to me or don't know what to say about it
Deathbringer_27: I have talked to people. You can't expect me to talk too them when I'm in a fking Random battle or its my dinner time be talking to them when its my time
Deathbringer_27: And second of all not everyone in the clan asks questions
Deathbringer_27: And most of the time I don't have time for 'Mentoring' When I do its when we host a training room but not all listen to what I say
Deathbringer_27: What is this about Dorckyduck? You are mad because of what happened Yesterday? Are you serious? You are not over that?
Deathbringer_27: So now you are ignoring me now huh I see how it is.
Deathbringer_27: As for tucker he has teir 6's Why the fk did you kick him?
Deathbringer_27: You got rid of speed
Deathbringer_27: Today you have gone to far
Deathbringer_27: I thought we will be best friends or friends at lest but it seems you can't handle that instead you are more good at pushing good people away
Deathbringer_27: Especally the ones who been with the clan for 2 years now
Deathbringer_27: And maybe I was actually going to leave the team today Dorckyduck
Deathbringer_27: The fkin Standto just starts tomorrow
Deathbringer_27: I would have left the team


Also here's what my friend Arjan Hanekamp

tells me today:
''Hey deathbringer, i just heard from Nacho in-game that Duck is going crazy
He said that Duck kicked you out cause you were raging over something
and he also kicked JTucker not sure why
and he kicked anyone with less than 39% winrate
And i have one question.. did you reinvite me to the clan before you got kicked?
I cant imagine that duck sent me that invite.'' -Arjan

I sent you invites have my ways
Dorckyduck pissed me off yesterday yelling at me and demanded for me to bring out a teir 4or 3 when I didn't have one -me 



Also I put Dorckyduck on my bounty list to destroy in Worldoftanks  Also I send my dickhead commander a message on worldoftanks .You are free to read it Also be advised that I'm posting me and The dickhead commander our chat from yesterday to (Before he kicked me) Dorkyduck (12/16/2015 8:02:42 PM) your presence is needed here
Dorkyduck (12/16/2015 8:05:38 PM) !!!
Deathbringer_27 (12/16/2015 8:07:28 PM) I don't have a teir 4 Dorckyduck. And don't yell at me plz chill at that you know I disapprove with that and hate it
Dorkyduck (12/16/2015 8:07:40 PM) tier 3 then
Dorkyduck (12/16/2015 8:07:44 PM) get in
Dorkyduck (12/16/2015 8:07:48 PM) i have to go
Deathbringer_27 (12/16/2015 8:10:10 PM) I have no tier3 dorckyduck I probably have one on my 2nd account and I'm not going to rebuy one here
Dorkyduck (12/16/2015 9:04:23 PM) first off it was an alert for you to come and help
Dorkyduck (12/16/2015 9:04:47 PM) and the tourn tier 1-4
Dorkyduck (12/16/2015 9:11:32 PM) you above all should know that deathbringer
Deathbringer_27 (12/17/2015 9:38:04 PM) Gee thanks dorckyduck for showing me how much of a friend you are Jerk I thought I could trust you now I know I can't trust you and I now know you'll do anything to get me off the clan family. Gee Thx. And thx for my early birthday preasent you imbecile
Deathbringer_27 (12/17/2015 9:39:15 PM) And that you'll whine for the littlest things
Deathbringer_27 (12/17/2015 9:51:17 PM) If you ever platoon with me or if I ever catch your ass in a random battle on the enemy side you are so dead
Deathbringer_27 (12/17/2015 9:52:38 PM) Consider us being friends since 2014 done I know longer know you as a friend but as an enemy who shoulkd get taken out
Deathbringer_27 (12/17/2015 10:33:25 PM) Funny you blocked me from saying my piece you bitch
Deathbringer_27 (12/17/2015 10:33:48 PM) And you ignoring me on Steam
Deathbringer_27 (12/17/2015 10:34:37 PM) Not only that You kicked me out of the group we have in Facebook Wow
Deathbringer_27 (12/17/2015 10:35:33 PM) See no I have more reasons to want to kill you if I ever cross paths with you in a random battle
Deathbringer_27 (12/17/2015 10:35:39 PM) Now*
Deathbringer_27 (12/17/2015 10:36:43 PM) Not only that you deliberately block me from your friends list for no God damn  reason.

He's going to pay. He's going to know that he went to far this time with me He's not getting away with it.

No comments: