Translate

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Just got Emailed this

I just got emailed something pertaining to this =>https://www.wahedu.com/checkout-vsl/?product_id=220&fullname=&zipcode=&email=&vid=15927484
I can't help but wonder if its a scam There's people sending emails similar to that its amazing how many things get in my spam folder lol also I also came across this => http://nextjobshome.biz/thank-you.php?rid=189869133&x=j2bg296ty&y=-&z= 
It does list some good jobs to work from home it sounds Wonderful  :) Just wish I actually was making money that in the future will become a great career I also have tried applying to goodwill online recently. So I'm just hoping for the best and at lest have a nice start I mean I have to start somewhere right? Especially one who actually never worked before or has real experience in regards to that.  So in order to get real experience the opportunity door has to open at some point and see what it can offer you know stuff like that to give you a good start I think the big thing is actually waiting because not everyone is patient  and wants something right this second or something like that it just is crazy how people want something right this minute. Anyway have a good day and be safe and be careful on the way to work also don't forget to checkout  the Live Earth Quake maps to be updated in earthquake activity also Please check out what's going on God like Productions Consiracy Forum Website 
Also here's Today's news: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3038824/pg1
Freaking amazing what the TV media would say and what people who actually live in their country would say can't trust the media news. Anyway also check out the latest posts on Drudge
Also If YOU know a good Trustworthy or an honest news website like what I posted Please feel free to email me or tag me in a post on a honest news website Preferably I would prefer email

because hello internet is a powerful thing I even viewed some great music on some EPIC MUSIC I came across the other day I actually loved it! Its amazing! :D I can't get enough of it its just...............God I have no words to describe it...........Its just Inspiring I just love it :) It just sets the tone in everything espicallially if you are meditating or say playing a video game it just helps you get more into it it just makes it more interesting and fun especially chilling outside I can find some great outside music like this one above its perfect if you're out and about hanging outside and getting comfortable Especially Suns of sunset  its something like that I'm trying to remember the name lol its been awhile since I last viewed it on youtube I think I probably posted it on my fb page lol I'm not sure lol #Beenawhile 

No comments: