Translate

Sunday, December 6, 2015

How happy I am to say this

So yesterday my Best friend my Step dad brought me a
Premium gold for worldoftanks right? So Here I am about to use a little gold 2 purchase
a premium for a day right? But somehow I brought the wrong one that was for 7 days!
Wiping out all the gold so I'm like 'o shit! Damnit I was trying to purchase
A premium account for a day!'  and I'm like I'm going grind my tanks out  because at that time
I was broke on credits in worldoftanks because of poor matchmaking who hates me
for I don't know what reason anyways I decided to grind my teir 8 all day long because I never had a teir 9 before and I wanted a teir 9 real bad that I decided to sacrifice my sleep so I did I was grinding that T32 all the way to today that I ended up going to bed a 7 in the morning only to wake up
later and do some more matches with the T32 then went back to bed woke up at I think 10 anyways I spend sometime with fam. before I login to Grind my T32 somemore  until finally
now I had enough Xp to Research the M103! and Buy it later after selling my kv1 that had the Spallliner and everything it needs to become the Hulk like the 0-1experimental  and also
sold my T32 transferring my crew to it and brought the Ammo for it and tried it out and its actually not bad aside from needing huge upgrades lol but though everything on it is stalk does not mean
it won't tear another tank up or find a way to deal some damage! hahahaha so know I can finally chill and actually get some sleep since I do need it.  Gosh I hope to actually work from home
because it seems that they are making it hard for me to have a job a career job something that I could enjoy.  And hope to visit my Grandmother soon and spend Christmas over there in NewYork
And have a phone to call my Brothers via texting and buy something for my nephew and niece. Its actually been forever since I last seen them hope they are doing okay. 

No comments: