Translate

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Who's in the Wrong?

So this happened just a few days ago this happened within
my clan anyway I received this from my Guild leader after he took action without talking to
all the officers including myself so this is what my commander messages me:
Dorkyduck (12/13/2015 7:50:41 PM) he blames rng Dorkyduck (12/13/2015 7:51:05 PM) cromwell (me), vk 40. 01 m vs two kv-2s, cromwell Dorkyduck (12/13/2015 7:51:07 PM) he blames rng. Dorkyduck (12/13/2015 7:51:30 PM) then he teamkills me in the training room next battle after refusing to take out a tank he lectured on me that not one covered for. Dorkyduck (12/13/2015 7:51:41 PM) every skimish player showed up to the training too.

So I got a Facebook message from Revenge, Aka: Arjan Hanekamp after he Revenge,
Informs me he got kicked from my clan saying:


wow duck just kicked me out of the clan over a joke
i would like to talk to you about this when you are available


So I tell him what dorckyduck told me so his side of the story is this:last night we were doing several skirmishes and we werent doing too great in the beginning, just because everyone was spreading all over the place so i suggested to duck that we stayed at base camping as a group. We did that and won 3 times in a row. Everything was fine up until that point. The problem started at the next skirmish. I wasnt going to join in this time but since Arutha joined I thought ok ill come back in and bring my Tog so me and Arutha could both be Togs, but he didnt seem to be wanting to do so I guess, he didnt talk much. That was fine. So I went in as my Tog and at start me and the other heavies were camping in the corner at our base and all the mediums were spread out on the opposite side of our cap circle. That was already different from the last 3 battles since we didnt all stick together. Then what went really wrong in this battle is that one of the heavies said he got spotted so they moved and I did too for a little bit. I was going to stay in cover behind a little hill but one of them told me to follow them and i did. That is when the enemy T37 started sniping me and he kept unspotted the entire time. He kept sniping at me and i called out the help sign and bleeped the map where he was. Yet not one of the remaining 6 team mates bothered to spot the sniper that was single handedly taking out 70% hp of the Tog (which in my eyes would be the key tank in our team) I was unable to get into cover in time as the tog is slow and no one helped me out. While I was getting sniped the rest of our team was basically just acting for their own, not working as a team. It was basically every man for himself that battle which is why we lost that battle unlike the 3 before. After the battle all Duck had to say was ''angle your armor'' and Nacho said that we would have won if we didn't have a Tog. So since that happened and no one was helping me out I got pissed about what had just happened and I started raging. It's a game, players rage sometimes. Later on, after Duck kicked me out of the clan I had talked to Nacho for a bit and I had apologized to him for raging out like that. I didn't mean any harm, I was just in the heat of the moment. Now after the skirmish there were several training rooms and 2 times it was like a 3v2 where me and Duck were on the opposite team. I was a KV-2 and Duck was a cromwell. The first time I unloaded on Duck I left him on like 7hp so yes I blamed that loss on RNG. I dont remember what it was the second time but something similar happened. I believe I miraculously tracked him or something. So then there was one more training room where Duck wanted to re-do the skirmish with the Tog to see what went wrong. As we had 6 or 7 on our team and there were only 2 on the enemy team and I didnt really feel like playing the Tog again, I told Duck no when he told me to take the Tog. So then he dragged me out of the team and then I believe it was HRguy who told Duck to just let me be what tank i want. So then we went ahead and started the game that was like 6v2 or 7v2. So since we were just kinda messing around in training rooms and there was no way this training game was actually going to be fair I thought i'd shoot at Duck just for a laugh and I happened to 1 shot him. And it seemed that he took that very personally and blocked me on Skype and kicked me out of the clan after that. Like i said after that I had talked to Nacho for a bit. I said that I was just messing around for a laugh and Nacho said he found it quite funny and that he was pretty mad about Duck kicking me out of the clan like that, I had explained to Nacho that before the clan was named GWE and was TSR, I was leading the clan with Duck and that the reason why I had left the clan at that time is because Duck started making calls based on his own judgement aside from having a poor structure. The reason why I had joined the clan again is because I believe he had changed and the clan seemed to be doing well. What I really dislike is that he pulled one of his old cards again. I know that what I did was not right, that is a fact. Perhaps I shouldn't have raged like that about the Tog game but him kicking someone out of the clan over someone TeamKilling him in a fun training room is going too far. That is an abuse of power, he used his clan powers to settle one of his personal affairs. What I did should be talked over, he could yell at me all he wants, I don't care about that. What he did, like I said is what he used to. He acted on his own behalf, not discussing the matter with any kind of officer, just kicking me out just like that. I told Nacho that he did these things before, not necessarily kicking people out but making clan decisions on his own without consulting other officers. Nacho told me that he would have voted to not kick me out and he was really upset about what Duck did. You can talk to Nacho about this if you want. If this is the kind of policy you are going to want in the command of your clan, count me out. I really hope that you agree with me that this is not the way things should be done. Yes I did something wrong, but this is not the way to act on it. --Revenge 

Funny thing is Note this I emailed Dorckyduck aka:

Samuel Hidalgo  and he Still did not reply to my email yet I still await his answer

 

So my question for today is who is in the wrong?
  • Is it Dorkyduck?
  • Is it Revenge?                                                                                                                                

No comments: