Translate

Friday, December 25, 2015

No surprise when I hear something like this about what my not so former commander anymore did today or recently this week

firewizard101 (12/21/2015 7:04:12 PM) death
firewizard101 (12/21/2015 7:04:42 PM) duck kicked me again
firewizard101 (12/21/2015 7:04:49 PM) fucking idiot he is
firewizard101 (12/21/2015 7:05:00 PM) look
firewizard101 (12/21/2015 7:05:11 PM) revenge has a clan
firewizard101 (12/21/2015 7:05:15 PM) he's the leader of it
firewizard101 (12/21/2015 7:05:22 PM) its almost dead, only 4 people
firewizard101 (12/21/2015 7:05:33 PM) but we may bring it back to life
firewizard101 (12/21/2015 7:05:44 PM) screw GWE and lets make a better future for us
firewizard101 (12/21/2015 7:05:57 PM) ill try to persuade my friends in GWE to join us
firewizard101 (12/21/2015 7:06:00 PM) :)
firewizard101 (12/21/2015 7:06:06 PM) see ya

Also by the way Merry Christmas! Sorry I could not post 2 days in advance since the next day
Thursday was going out of town to spend Christmas with my step-dads family. I had a great time :)
Also wanted to say I hope you are enjoying the holiday and wish you the best :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also I since I recently got kicked from a clan for the reasons I mentioned on my recent
post about it I at first was like I don't want to join another clan but now I'm just like Okay I'll give this clan a shot and see what happens if the clan is going to be like this Clan Galactic Warrior Empire
I recently got kicked out of from the leader of that clan the capital S-c-u-m-b-a-g / Dickhead of a leader Like another commander I meant awhile back after I actually tore his clan to pieces the clan I tore apart was Warriors of Serenity Reason being they actually messed up my rating making me look bad and stuff like that plus actually tried to hack my account information which was not cool at all that I actually since the commander of that clan was dumb enough to give me his account information I made him pay majorly that he won't be able to recover his clan or rebuild it plus actually 99% almost made it my account totally. But failed since he learned of it a day later that was in 2014  I basically made him pay 2 fold for doing what I mentioned then it was a good thing my mentor for warned me that he was going to do attempt to hack my account info I stupidly gave him myself BUT the difference is that I heeded my step-dads words and changed it just in time to avoid that from happening since previously before him I ran into a similar situation with this 'Alia' person that somehow talked me into handing over my account info or if not I probably was being to trusting too him that I did and I had a great rating and good tanks on both accounts until I don't know what happened that he somehow took away all my tanks not only that but messed up my rating on both that ever since then (2014) I had too work even harder to fix my rating presently, its better than before plus as you know I have a teir 9 now as I mentioned in my other posts also am still working on my tanks now that I just got back also working on improving even more on my tactics etc.
Also today and on unless I change my plans I'm going to hunt dorckyduck down and blow him up in worldoftanks who says I want revenge when I want to get even there's this part in a movie I can't remember which but they say 'Don't get mad, Get even'  the way I look at it is that its not always a good thing because recently I heard about some Gentleman who knows probably in his 20s or early 30s that tried to murder both his own parents I did 'Ask why would he do that?' they didn't get into what exactly happened that unfortunately brought that outcome but because of him doing that I was told he's either gonna get the Electric chair or an Lethal injection I also was told that his parents are in stable condition neither of them got fatally wounded. On our presidents case he actually would deserve that including the whole government that's full of snakes that's doing nothing but only bringing about our nations this nations downfall severely. Not only that but affecting the younger generations future poisoning they're minds with bad things not giving them the truth about what our founding fathers did and happened to they're country that actually got them to come here and change things for the better and not for the worse. Today, (The Present) here we have a corrupt government changing things for the worst and slowly taking away our freedoms and much more. Not only that but letting terrorists into our fking country that god knows when they are gonna terrorizing everything and destroy us its like our fking country has already been conquered right now. Those that actually like for real have there eyes open and are wanting to do something about it are working on it they are trying to get in office so they could actually do something  about unlike the next one running to become president I doubt that Ted Cruz Will do anything to save his country seriously and I'm actually not taking any sides I'm just looking at it from perspective. I don't think Donald Trump is hitler I actually find that funny because a friend of mine actually told me that someone said he's hitler  now if he was hiter  he'll have to be a German doing German things right? And has to be on the Truly bad side of crazy and wearing a German Military hat honestly.  To me all I see is a countdown to the united states being blown off the map if not that multiple people terriorizing any and all places (The united states being destroyed both from the inside and the outside) The ones destroying our country who truly is our enemy is the Government and obamas followers now as for us being destoryed but the outside it will be by those coming into our country.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I'm sorry to even say this on Christmas well technically it passed now so mostly I am not going to be sorry about mentioning that or this: I not sure if I can call us a country anymore today the (present) I can honestly say that the name itself betrays itself we are not acting like a United people acting as one to accomplish something that will benefit this country in a positive way that can impact us the United States. I'm told that ''Teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to accomplish uncommon results. ''
Well where's the teamwork in the United States? Nowhere That saying does not or should not only apply in games it should apply everywhere. Also there's another saying That ''Together we are an unstoppable force, But separate we are weak and can be easily picked off one by one'' And I actually find that true in our case that's the case. Its a similar situation of what my commander did to me actually I take that back it is the same situation but its a different case. What he did to me was act on his own with hate in his heart not discussing it with the officers of Galactic Warrior Empire having a clan meeting with me in it. Point is the clock is ticking and if we get into Marshal law those fking people that our coming here is gonna kill us, They're will be riots everywhere Etc if that fking president is in office that is what is going to happen. And they're won't be much we can do by then because the fools are saying we should not have anything to protect our self when we should actually. not those who had a criminal record no they are the people who shouldn't have something to Protect him or herself just because one person made a mistake does not mean everyone else should suffer because of that person it is that person who should suffer and pay the consequences according to the law and have the weapon taken away from him or herself. And Seriously this country is not moving in the right direction honestly if it was moving in the right direction more people will be working and there will be no more poor people living on the street. If it was moving in the right direction things wouldn't be so expensive at all If America was moving in the right direction they would be no more debts to pay and people making more money depending what job you have any how long you work still you would be making much better money especially depending on what field of work you do.
If America was moving in the right direction it wouldn't be to or overbearingly hard to employ someone. And if America was moving in the right direction America would have solar power panneled roads or what not that is actually powering the city that even if there was a power outage you would actually lose no power since you are not using electricity since Solar panels draws energy from the sun also it won't hurt the sun now if it did the sun would show that it is (Through its wrath) but its not.  So no we are NOT Moving in the right direction noting everything that's going on.

Check out todays news :http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3028307/pg1

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3042843/pg1

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3043145/pg1http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3043145/pg1

And there's more news here if you'd want to check it out: http://drudgereport.com/

http://www.doomedsoldiers.com/THE-MASS-EXTERMINATION-OF-JEWS-IN-GERMAN-OCCUPIED-POLAND.html

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=What+were+the+problems+in+the+United+States+before+the+founding+fathers+came+to+the+United+States%3Fhttps://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=What+were+the+problems+in+the+United+States+before+the+founding+fathers+came+to+the+United+States%3F

I challenge you to research What was the problems the united States had before our founding fathers came and changed it for the better if that google link does not work for you.

 

No comments: