Translate

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Gratitude

I'd like to give a shout out to whoever brought me a Premium account
for Deathbringer_27_warrior it helped me a whole lot I finally have a Jg panther4 (Td teir 6)
German tank at first with that tank I was like fking hate this tank because I couldn't
pen anything because it took me to a teir 8 match the funny thing is that I ran into a enemy hellcat then I was like 'Fk yes!' then I shot that and I bruised it severely it got finished off by
my ally tank the Ferdinand teir 8 tank though it was a jerk not letting the Jagpanther 8.8 teir 8 have a place to snipe  so the Jag panther was like 'fk you Ferdinand' so it just went to another spot to
snipe so I'm shooting all the teir 8 enemy tanks that are advancing the score was like if I can
remember was 8 something then it was increasing (We were winning) so anyway I'm at half hp because the enemy hellcat shot me so I go straight to the enemy base when its down to just the enemy T34 American heavy tank teir 8 baiting it to find me and ram me the T34 says
'you give up?' I said 'Yes just come ram me'  lol before that I was attempting to suicide my tank but failed then I was like hell might as well go to the enemy base. lol  so I hid well on the enemy cap
so I eventually successfully captured the enemy base and I got an Invader badge for doing just that :)
I have to say the match was very close  lol  it went down to me and the arty on our side then the enemy heavy tank I mentioned I'll post the video here if I can find it by the way I'd like to introduce
what I'd like to call epicness because it has my favorite music that actually suites my mode
when I get into battles I'll show you what I mean like this one from this week:  http://plays.tv/video/565d221177bd9edc73

No comments: