Translate

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Heroes of the Storm

So, I just downloaded heroes of the Storm just now
It looks good :) What do you think about it?

I'm actually going to try this out also when I just went to create an account it
took me here => https://us.battle.net/account/creation/tos.html?utm_content=create-acct&sourceType=app&utm_medium=internal&utm_source=app-login
I don't know if it does record game play so I wouldn't know its why I'm going to find out after I create an account there :) Also I tried out this game called Neverwinter and I found out its actually a really good game well it depends on your taste but yeah its another of my new favorite games now added to my most played games list I have going on

So here's my list I have so far that I have:

  • Heroes of the Storm (New)
  • Worldoftanks
  • Neverwinter 
  • Callofdutyworldatwar for pc (you can get it at Steam)
  • Red crucible (You can get it on steam)
  • Warframe (Unfortunately with that its becoming a challenge for it to let me create an account and find out what's its about so I can actually play it) 
  • Warmode (You can get it on steam But truthfully I hate that game I can't understand it its difficult you'll see what I mean So I highly don't recommend that game ) 
Let me know what you think about Heroes of the Storm & Neverwinter
Also I'll be posting new videos on http://plays.tv/u/GWEDeathbringer_27 
I'm not sure when I'll be posting them but be on the lookout for any new videos coming :)

No comments: