Translate

Thursday, November 10, 2016

What happened to me

Call it a Sos from me call it a personal secret but I will say this we do live in very troubling times
but lets not speak about that for now but lets talk about me me that has spent much much time dedicating time to share all my findings and does not give himself much rest and is in very much in pain but has been working as hard as I can to insure I get to the next level classes.


I been in pain for a while now how should I said it? I have pain in my upper back and behind rib cages and chest pain I have not figured out why I am experiencing this but what I do know is that a couple days ago after the hurricane passed I helped bring my yard back to normal but I had little help from my step-dad I can't say he didn't help me but he only helped a little then went back into the house right? And he never came back. Left the rest to me. I go see where he's at right and come to find out he's playing video games! Its bullshit leaving someone to do the rest to me I ended up picking up heavy plants that almost completely got me incapacitated. Crazy right? I almost bitched but I held my tongue it hurt like hell. Everyone  needs an extra hand you can't do everything by yourself. Since then I been with this pain since then. You have to wonder what happened to teamwork? Aren't they supposed to be there when you need them most? And the thing is I can't do anything about it I would like a doctor or someone to help me heal better I still feel about 60 something percent and I hate feeling like this it sucks I'm not sure if I honestly cracked my bones or something I just know that I am in pain couldn't tell you if I wanted to it would be nice to have a doctor take a look at me and look into this hopefully this can be a great mission to my recovery -------healing I really feel like I need it right now or soon.

No comments: